Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Testimony in English by VMT4 at Manila Church

For the people who don't have chance to listen to the testimony of VMT4 members and those who want to see word by word again, this blog will post one testimony of VMT4 member each week from now on. Doing so, we can again count the God's grace toward us and other people.

The following testimony is shared by our sister Zara:
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I speak:
Thank the Lord for giving me this opportunity to share about his love.
I will share about Jesus change my mind, when I was the fourth year in college, it’s a nurse college. During the practical training in hospital, I began to think about my job in the future. I hope I can do my job and also can do church’s work and preach Gospel.
When I was working in the hospital, my patients were very sick, they were going to die; they had no hope and they scared what will happen in their life. I hope I can help them to know God, but as you know nurse is always busy, they don’t have any free time to talk much and they have to work by shift, then I feel very sorry and so sad, I have not enough time to tell them something about God.
Thank God, He change my way. I transfer to another university, my major study is social work, during preparing the exam, Jesus gave me a lot of trials, although I had so many trials, but I didn’t lose my confidence and I still pray to God. The date of entrance exam was my birthday, when I finished the exam I know I can pass the exam, then really I pass it , I thought it’s God’s grace.
Because of the success I was still student and have more free time to work for God, such as preaching in Jakarta and VMT in Manila four times.
I think it’s God gave me opportunity, so I can work for God over sea.
Now, please turn to Philippians chapter 2 Verse 13,
For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.
Hebrew chapter 11 vers1,
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Psalms chapter 37 verse 5,
Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.
May all the glory be given unto our heavenly father, Amen.


Zara Huang 2008/02/08

1 comment:

tjcvmt said...

I like the idea of posting the testimonies on the blog. The story will be very touched. Zara said she hope to preach the gospel to the patients when she served in the hospital. Eventually she found that she did'nt have time to do so. Therefore she changed her path to pursue further study again.

Similarly I took a early retirement from the college when I was 51 years old. Then I started the volunteer work on campus as Life Education Tutor, conducting the life education camp and oversea VMT work.

As I have the time to do what I wish to do for God's Kingdom and God's righteousness. God led my fore steps and opened the gate of youth gospel battle for us. Since then I never regret for the past 7 years.